When you belong to the Peachtree Clown Alley, you belong to a community of clowns that love to entertain others. Our clowns assist each other helping new (and old) members alike to become better clowns, better entertainers, and better people.
- Monthly Meetings where we share tips, watch demonstrations, and prepare for upcoming events
- Network with other clowns in the area for business tips and leads
- Educational resources including our Clowning Guides and Mentors
- Clown with the Alley at Events
- Private Alley Facebook Group
- List Your Clowning Business on the PCA website
- Access to discounted rates for conventions we attend as a group
- The Annual Christmas Party
New members are always welcome, and no previous clowning experience required. The only requirement for membership is to adhere to our Clowning Code of Conduct.
Annual membership dues are $25.00 for the first member of a family, and $15.00 per year for each additional family member. There is an additional $5 fee if you would like your clown listed on the website’s member directory. Dues are prorated for New members by subtracting $1 for each month of the year that has passed.
If you would like more information on becoming a member or an application form to fill out, please contact us below.