When you belong to the Peachtree Clown Alley, you belong to a community that loves to entertain others. Our clowns assist each other, helping new (and old) members alike to become better clowns, better entertainers, and better people.
- Monthly Meetings where we share tips, watch demonstrations, and prepare for upcoming events
- Network with other clowns in the area for business tips and leads
- Educational resources including our Clowning Guides and Mentors
- Clown with the Alley at Events
- Private Alley Facebook Group
- List Your Clowning Business on the PCA website
- Access to discounted rates for conventions we attend as a group
- Opportunities to clown with other clowns
- The Annual Christmas Party
New members are always welcome, and there is no previous clowning experience required. The only requirement for membership is to adhere to our Clowning Code of Conduct.
The annual membership dues for the PCA is $25.00 for the first member of a family, and $15.00 per year for each additional family member. There is an additional $5 fee if you would like your clown listed on the website’s member directory.
(New members: If you are joining after January, subtract $1 per month. For example. Join in June, pay $20)
If you would like more information or an application form to fill out, please contact us below.